EP 81: Chasing dreams With Limited Resources, Unity Over Uniformity + Asking What Next Instead Of What If
If you know us, you know we are BIG dreamers! So we get super excited and inspired when others dive into their dreams and run with their vision. Today we are sharing an amazing conversation we had with a couple who have found the courage to do what God has called them to!
Jodi King and Chris Rademaker are husband and wife, parents to two littles, and songwriters/musicians in their band, Love & The Outcome.
Their incredible story of following God and their dreams together is inspiring. Jodi + Chris are humble and very down to earth, so we are super excited to share this one with you guys. Let’s jump in!
In This Episode You’ll Hear:
- The unity that can come from writing down your dreams and visions down as a family.
- How truly valuable it is to champion your spouse and who they are individually.
- The tension of knowing God is calling you to do something, even if it doesn’t seem like people are affirming that calling.
- A challenge to ask “What’s Next?” instead of, “What if?”
- How Jodi + Chris have navigated adding children into their dreams.
Links to all the things mentioned:
- A Love Letter Life
- The Marriage Journal
- Roloff Weekly Email
- Love & The Outcome Website
- Jodi’s Book, You Got This
Follow us on Instagram:
Follow Jodi + Chris on Instagram:
- Click here to listen on iTunes.
- Click here to listen on Google Play.
- Click here to listen on Stitcher.
- Click here to listen on Spotify.