Happy New Year! 2019 was such a full and exciting year for Jeremy + Audrey. They traveled a ton, celebrated the release of A Love Letter Life, Ember hit huge milestones, and so much more! AND there are a few surprises in this episode you may not have known. They are excited to take you BTS of their 2019!
In case you missed it, the podcast is moving to a new schedule for the next few months, while Jeremy + Audrey enjoy some time off before and with their baby boy! You will hear from them every other week … but don’t worry it isn’t forever! They will back with weekly episodes before you know it.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How they track their goals and why they do a mid-year check in.
- The importance of having a word for the year, not only for yourself but also for your family.
- The highlights from 2019 for their family, the business, and themselves.
- BTS moments from book tour (did you know Jeremy was hit by a car??)
- SURPRISE! They have a new book coming out later this year!
- The new podcast schedule (for now) while Jeremy + Audrey settle into being a family of 4.
They say nothing is impossible, but I don’t think that’s true, because I do nothing all the time. - Winne the Pooh
Inspiration is a terrible thing to waste. - Jeremy Roloff
Links to all the things mentioned:
- Ep: 12 Behind The Scenes Of Our Marriage Retreat
- Jeremy’s Haircut Video
- Audiobook episodes: 19 ,22 ,24, 26
- Every Moment Holy
- A Love Letter Life
- The Marriage Journal
Follow us on Instagram:
- Click here to listen on iTunes.
- Click here to listen on Google Play.
- Click here to listen on Stitcher.
- Click here to listen on Spotify.
Here is a brief overview of Jeremy + Audrey’s 2019 year in review:
- Went on their annual Marriage Summit
- Attended their first (of 3) Mastermind meetings with other Christinan entrepreneur couples
- After 5 years… Jer finally cut his hair AND raised $15,000 for Charity Water
- They went to Texas to promote their book
- Got an office at the farm
- Hired Dan, their first full time employee
- Recorded their audiobook in a Seattle snowstorm
- They started hosting a community group at their house
- Hit 1 Million downloads on the podcast (currently over 4 million!)
- Attended the Intentional Parenting Conference where they finally met Emmerson Eggerich and Bob Goff
- Launched “Always More Day”
- They did a live book signing!
- Recorded over 50 podcast episodes while doing press interviews, radio etc. in preparation for their book release
- Jer started building their office table
- A Love Letter Life released into the world and they spent launch day in New York doing media for the book
- They got to sign copies of their book on the front table in Union Square
- A Love Letter Life hit #1 of all new releases and #2 of all books on Amazon
- They went to a military base for the first time in Nashville for a book signing
- They launched Love More Sweatshirts
- It was hard being away from Ember for stretches of time
- Their book tour was 13 cities in 3 weeks!
- A Love Letter Life hit #5 on New York Times Bestsellers List! AND hit Publishers Weekly and USA Today lists too!
- During their book tour, their flight leaving Austin got cancelled so they drove to Waco and went to Magnolia for the first time
- They took Ember to their last book signing in Seattle (true story: Jer was hit by a car right before the signing, but was ok!)
- They took Ember to the Tulip Festival
- Hosted their book launch party (at the end of book tour since we were on tour already when it was released)
- Flew two couples out to the book launch party who were the winners from their launch team!
- Jeremy’s grandma passed away and he attended her memorial service
- They made a baby in the craziness, somehow …
- Found out they were pregnant!
- Went to Hawaii for two weeks with Ember and attended their second mastermind while there
- Celebrated Jeremy’s 29th bday in Hawaii
- They started renovation on the backyard
- Launched the rebrand of The Marriage Journal
- Announced they were pregnant
- First family camping trip
- 4th of July campout at the farm #Tradition
- Ember’s had her first track meet and ran the entire 50 meters
- They attended their convention for Young Living in Utah for a week
- Celebrated Audrey’s birthday while in Utah - rented a pontoon boat with some of her YL besties
- Audrey had her 10 year highschool reunion
- They flew one of their podcast listeners out for a date night with them!
- Jeremy had his 10 year highschool reunion
- Attended C.S. Lewis on stage
- Found out they were having a baby boy!
- Went to Crater Lake for the first time
- Visited 5 Mary’s Farms and camped on the farm
- Ember went to her first rodeo
- They went camping over Labor Day weekend with friends
- Jeremy finished the table build
- They finished their backyard renovation
- They were part of the Good News Today prayer team
- Became an official S Corp
- Jacob and Izzy got married!
- Ember turned 2 and her party was a campfire theme
- They lost one of their friends to suicide
- Celebrated 5 year anniversary with a surprise trip to Salish lodge in WA (well done, Jeremy!)
- Ember gave up her binky and to sing full songs and talk in complete sentences
- Pumpkin Season! They had a pop up shop for Always More, The Marriage Journal, and A Love Letter Life where they signed books and met so many podcast listeners!
- They went on their annual apple picking where they rented a cabin in Hood River with friends
- Attended their 3rd Mastermind in Huntington Beach
- Jeremy went to Michigan for his Grandma’s funeral
- Jeremy had hernia surgery
- Ember was potty trained
- Audrey hit Diamond for Young Living
- They went to Brasada for thanksgiving where Ember built her first snowman
- They read a life-changing book, Every Moment Holy
- Jer starts new diet
- They did all the Christmas things
- Ember had RSV
- They bought a truck
- They are finishing up their second book manuscript