Hey guys! The Roloff’s are SO excited for this very TIMELY conversation with their friend, Jennie Allen. Her newest book, Get Out Of Your Head, is exactly what our world needs right now.
Toxic thinking: it’s a daily fight. And now, more than ever, our world is battling toxic thoughts. With what is happening around us, it is hard to get out of our heads. But we CAN take captive our thoughts and have authority over our minds.
Jennie’s insight will help us learn how to take captive our thoughts and have authority over our minds. If you haven’t read her book, run and get it! You will love it.
This episode was such a great help to Auj +Jer, and they hope that you find some nuggets of wisdom to encourage your soul and help you with your thought life in this time of isolation. Let’s get into it!
In This Episode You’ll Hear:
- How to be an encouraging leader in the midst of this pandemic.
- How to take authority over your thoughts and not fall victim to them.
- A real BTS look at Jennie’s season of spiraling thoughts of anxiety + the freedom she has experienced since.
- Practically, how to help instill this message of hope into your children's lives.
Links to all the things mentioned:
- A Love Letter Life
- The Marriage Journal
- Episode 44 BTS Podcast With Zach + Jennie Allen
- IF:Gathering Website
- Jennie’s Website
- Jennie’s Book, Get Out of Your Head
- Every Moment Holy: 20% off with code: EMHroloff20
- Audible- 30 days free + first download free by using this link: audibletrial.com/roloff
Follow us on Instagram:
Follow Jennie on Instagram: