Ep 73: BTS Of Our Decision To Close The Always More Shop
After a ton of prayer, endless hours of conversation, and plenty of tears, Jeremy + Audrey have decided to close the shop, Always More. If you have been following Audrey for a while, you know how difficult it was for her to make this decision.
These words, inspired by Ephesians 3:20, are a reminder to ALWAYS believe in the MORE that is within, through Christ. Over the past 15 years, ALWAYS MORE has not only been a life mantra for Audrey, but it has also become a community, a clothing line, and a source of hope, inspiration, and encouragement to women around the world. There are countless stories about how ALWAYS MORE has helped so many people through loss, heartbreaking diagnosis’s, mental illness, miscarriages, becoming a mom, athletics, starting a business, or pursuing a dream. More than they ever imagined!
We hope the shop closing doesn’t stop the ALWAYS MORE message continue to spread. The beautiful thing about encouragement is that it’s free to give, but it could be of infinite worth to the person receiving it. And that’s what we hope ALWAYS MORE will always be. #alwaysmore
In This Episode You’ll Hear:
- A real-time BTS update on baby Bode, big sister Ember, Jeremy, & Audrey.
- Little gold nuggets when it comes to parenting #RallyTogether
- The story behind Always More, and the hard decision to close The Always More Shop.
- An honest discuss on making tough decisions.
- Why Adurey decided to table her personal book, Always More, for another season. And what Jer and Auj are working on in the meantime!
Links to all the things mentioned:
- A Love Letter Life
- The Marriage Journal
- Courageous Parenting
- Making Decisions and Setting Goals - Butcher Paper Episode
Follow us on Instagram:
- Click here to listen on iTunes.
- Click here to listen on Google Play.
- Click here to listen on Stitcher.
- Click here to listen on Spotify.