Ep 84: Taking a Break, News Consumption, and Inviting Healthy Conversation
For Jeremy + Audrey, the theme of their life for the last 6 months has been scaling things back. This is why they have made the decision to wrap up season 4 of the podcast and take a break from releasing new episodes for a season. Their desire is to be authentic, real, and helpful, and offer great value to you guys. In order to do that, they need to fill up and invest in their own lives. Don't worry, they aren’t quitting the podcast; just taking a break. They will be back!
We hope you enjoy this final episode of season 4, as Jeremy + Audrey dive into a conversation around news consumptions, discerning truth, inviting healthy conversation, and a fun story that comes FULL circle after 9 years.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Why we are taking a break from the podcast and how you can stay updated with what is to come.
- How the principle of sharing works with news consumption.
- The shoe story -- did you catch it on Instagram??
- The importance of consuming The Truth, especially now more than ever.
- What it looks like to invite healthy conversation in your marriage, versus demand it.
Links to all the things mentioned:
Follow us on Instagram:
- Click here to listen on iTunes.
- Click here to listen on Google Play.
- Click here to listen on Stitcher.
- Click here to listen on Spotify.